George Pauk, Physicians for a National Health Program
Dr. Majia Nadesan, Arizona State University
Dr. David Waldman, Arizona State University
Olufemi Babarinde, Thunderbird Graduate School
More Participants TBA
Final List of Questions for Discussion (Thanks to all community members who suggested questions and revisions!)
1. What are corporations responsible for? What are individuals responsible for? Where does loyalty stop and start for individuals to a company? How about for companies towards individuals? In an ever growing global economy, to whom are corporations responsible?
2. In what ways has the idea of corporate responsibility changed over the last fifty years?
3. Does the level of corporate social responsibility slip in hard economic times?
4. Sir Richard Branson states that the driving force behind capitalism should not be profit, but rather caring for people, communities and the planet. Do you agree or disagree? Why?
5. How do feel about the corporatization of American universities? Is this a positive change or not?
Please Submit Questions for Us to Consider on Corporate Social Responsibility
The issues and specific questions we will discuss will come from the participants and other community members. Please use the form below to submit your suggestions!